Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My DayBook for April 27, 2010

Outside my window... it's been a crazy weather day today here...rain, sun, snow, sun, snow again, rain, sun, snow...enough said!

I am thinking... about Joseph's test he is having done on Thursday at the hospital. So much to ponder.

Photo thought to share... My little chicken whisperer! >>>>

I am thankful for... my friendship with Tori! She is a phenomenal mother and an inspiration to me!

From the kitchen... I can smell the glorious aroma of my fresh pot of coffee brewing!

I am wearing... t-shirt & yoga's

I am creating... a grocery list of all of the things I need for Sofie's party.

I am going... nowhere tomorrow except to take Joe to the doctor for his 5 year check-up after school. Then up to the farm to get some more milk.

I am reading... still reading Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon.

I am hoping... that our garden flourishes this year. I have a vision of beautiful, lush plants full of goodies!

I am hearing... the sound of the tractor running outside. Not too sure what he's up to!

Around the house... we are getting ready for Sofie's First Holy Communion party on Sunday. Cleaning, cooking, and of all weeks to start this...Painting! What were we thinking!

One of my favorite things... yard sales! I can't wait for the yard sales to start popping up all over!

A few plans for the rest of the week... practice & preparation for Sofie's Communion, off to the doctor with Joe on Wednesday, and hospital testing for Joe on Thursday.

Thanks to Peggy from the Simple Woman's Daybook for inviting us to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment